Your school district has neighborhoods made up of various groups of people with irreplaceable backgrounds and cultures and while customer service should be consistent across the district, it must also speak to the unique needs of your community members in order to build relationships that positively impact your district. To garner support for your district, 3D-ED focuses on the universal needs of every customer and provides a framework for delivering exceptional customer service to meets the needs of your community members while still preserving the personality of your district. Here are just a few of the ways that 3D-ED can help.
- Get Your School District Community Excited About Customer Service! 3D-ED offers strategic planning and leadership training to outline the importance of having a customer service framework, what to expect during customer service assessments and get your school leaders excited about elevating customer service in your district. Every district has its own personality, strengths and challenges. Contact our team to learn how 3D-ED can provide support that makes sense for your district!
- Know how your community really views your schools and district! Every person that walks away from a school or board meeting leaves with an impression of your district based on their customer service experience. 3D-ED’s Mystery Shopping/Customer Service Assessment provides unbiased feedback and a comprehensive snapshot of what your customers are really experiencing! Our proven methodology and school district expertise will identify strengths, uncover areas requiring improvement and construct an effective customer service strategy.
- Training That Helps Your Staff To Succeed! Delivering excellent customer service is not a talent — it’s a skill that must be developed. 3D-ED provides a framework to help front line staff deliver outstanding customer service and promote your community to have the school district of choice. Regardless of your budget, our iCare© Customer Service Curriculum and/or Professional Development Training will transform your front line staff into customer service gurus.
- Help Your Team Overcome Customer Service Challenges! There is always that one difficult customer – and some districts have many! Wouldn’t it be great if those challenging customers could be transformed into advocates, before they demand the attention of an administrator or the media? Our professional development session, Opportunity of Conflict, provides a proven method and practical training on how to defuse those problematic situations and win-over the customer.
- Sustain Your Customer Service Success! Our iCare™ Visitor Voice Survey isn’t like any survey you’ve seen before! By simply scanning a QR code at the front office of any of your school locations or going to a dedicated web address, every visitor can give immediate feedback on their customer service experience in seconds.